There are two ways to create tasks from Slack:
- Mentioning the sunsama bot (make sure to invite the bot to the channel first):
- Using a Slack "Action" to turn a pre-existing message into a task.
If you want to post to a private Slack channel, you need to first grant Sunsama access to the private Slack channel. Here's how:
- Inside of Slack, invite the @sunsama bot to the private channel
- Go back to Sunsama, refresh the page or the app (CMD+R)
- When selecting a channel to post to, you should now see private Slack channels.
Updated 29 days ago