Perform common actions with less effort. Most helpful when you are taking repetitive actions like assigning a channel to all the tasks you just created, snoozing multiple items to the backlog, or starting and stopping timers.
Shortcuts List · 0:08
? to pull up the list of all keyboard shortcuts.
Using shortcuts on tasks · 0:30
To use keyboard shortcuts that edit a single item like "start a timer" or "set planned time" you need to make sure some task or objective is selected.
In the main dashboard view, the currently highlighted task will have a gentle shadow border around it.
To select a task you can:
- Hover over it with your mouse
- Open the task page by clicking on it
- Open the task in focus mode with keyboard shortcut
- Navigate and select the task with your arrow keys
- Don't try and learn all the keyboard shortcuts at once. Just pick a few that are critical to your daily workflow. The ones that will save you the most time and effort are:
Ato add a task
Qto set a channel
Wto set a planned time
Tto enter Today View
Fto enter Focus Mode
Spacefor starting/stopping a timer
ESCto close your current view
- Using the command palette is a good way to start familiarizing yourself with the keyboard shortcuts. Once you are comfortable with that, you can graduate to using shortcuts.
Updated 1 day ago