Store tasks you want to do someday but aren't sure exactly when. Think of it as your "someday" list.
Accessing the backlog · 0:00 - 0:27
There are three ways to open and view the backlog:
- From the right hand panel, click on the "Filebox" icon.
- Use the keyboard shortcut
SHIFT+Bto toggle the backlog into view in the right hand panel
- Use the command palette to search for and toggle the backlog into view.
Moving tasks into the backlog · 0:28 - 1:12
There are three ways to move a task into the backlog:
- Using the "start date" menu from any task card
- Hovering over the card and using the keyboard shortcut
- Dragging and dropping the task into the backlog
Filtering and searching the backlog · 1:13 - 1:44
- You can filter the backlog to only show tasks in a certain channel or context by selecting that context or channel.
- Click the "Search" button in the top right hand corner to search items in your backlog
- If you have tasks that often roll over from day to day, move them to your backlog.
- The backlog is not a replacement for a project management tool. It can be useful for small one off items but isn't designed to handle complex workflows better suited to a project management tool that can be integrated with Sunsama.
- If you worry about things getting forgotten in your backlog: create a weekly recurring task to review and groom your backlog.
Updated 5 months ago